Monday 2 March 2015

A video diary from Hemis National Park


Yesterday we reached Leh after six demanding, remarkable days and nights in Hemis National Park, camping in the snow and watching snow leopards, blue sheep, large-eared pikas and lammergeiers. Today, after a delay of three hours due to bad weather, we reached the warm, thick air of Delhi. Tomorrow I am busy all day here and the following morning I travel to Maharashtra to begin my search for tigers, Indian leopards and jungle cats. In the coming weeks I will share many words here on Hemis and the wonders it offers me each time I visit. For now here are the videos I made in the park in the past few days.







3 comments:

  1. Loving your video diary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Nick, enjoying keeping up with the big car quest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrrr! Just watching your videos is making me shiver! Sounds great but I think I prefer Tanzania, especially the tents!

    ReplyDelete